This year, we will be providing you with a bunch of simple and tasty recipes to make based on each theme of Verse. Learn how to make this delicious, Alice in Wonderland inspired recipe now!
You will need:
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
5-6 large Portobello Mushrooms [stem removed, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper
5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese [sliced, shredded, however you like!]
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced thinly
fresh basil, shredded to garnish
- Preheat oven to grill/broil setting on high heat.
- Combine all of the Garlic Butter ingredients together in a small saucepan (or
microwave safe bowl), and melt until garlic is fragrant.
- Brush the bottom of each mushroom and place them, buttered side down, on a
baking tray. Brush any remaining garlic over the insides of each mushroom.
- Place in oven and allow to grill for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Fill each mushroom with the mozzarella slices and tomatoes, and grill again until
cheese has melted and is golden in colour (about 8 minutes).
- To serve, top with the basil, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with salt
You might also like
More from Edition 38
November 2010. This was the moment in time the world bore witness to Kanye West’s fifth studio album, My Beautiful …